Mohammadreza Boroumand/Member of Board of Directors
Born in 1972
Graduated with the Master Degree in Architecture from the Islamic Azad University-Central Tehran Branch–1998
• Workshop Technician at A.S.P Company/ 1994-1996
• Concept & Detailing Designer for Peyman Qadir Company (related to Saderat Bank)/ 1996-1998
• Concept & Detailing Designer for Peyman Sadid Company/ 1998-2002
• Project Manager at Polmir Consulting Engineers/ 2002-2007
• Concept, Detailing Designer & Project Manager for Avang Sazeh Consulting Engineers/ 2007-2008
• Design Studio Manager at Bam citadel of Kerman Consulting Engineers/ 2008 till present
Design, management & presentation of the projects including:
• Management of the architectural studio which involves dividing tasks based on members’ capabilities, overseeing well-being of works, coordination, attendance at meetings and correspondence with clients and contractors as well as the internal management of the company.
• Preparing concept studies & reports
• Providing alternative designs as well as architectural drawings for coordination & negotiation with the client.
• Presenting detailed drawings & coordination with structural, mechanical & electrical section.