Mohammadreza Boroumand/General Manager
- M.Arch Islamic Azad University-Central Tehran Branch/1998
Work Experiences-30 Years
- General Manager at Bam citadel of Kerman Consulting Engineers/ since 2021
- Design Studio Manager at Bam citadel of Kerman Consulting Engineers/ since 2008
- Concept, Detailing Designer & Project Manager for Avang Sazeh Consulting Engineers/ 2007-2008
- Project Manager at Polmir Consulting Engineers/ 2002-2007
- Concept & Detailing Designer for Peyman Sadid Company/ 1998-2002
- Concept & Detailing Designer for Peyman Qadir Company (related to Saderat Bank)/ 1996-1998
- Workshop Technician at A.S.P Company/ 1994-1996
Design, management & presentation of the projects including:
- Managing the architectural studio which involves dividing tasks based on members’ capabilities, overseeing well-being of works, coordination, attendance at meetings and correspondence with clients and contractors as well as the internal management of the company.
- Preparing concept studies & reports
- Providing alternative designs as well as architectural drawings for the purpose of coordination & negotiation with the client.
- Presenting detailed drawings & coordination with structural, mechanical & electrical section.